Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Mirrors more Holes

We bought new mirrors for the Beast.
I want to keep the old school look for the van and after alot of hunting I found some Westcoast Jr. mirrors.


We've still need to adjust the mirror position for a normal look.
The nice thing about these mirrors, They are adjustable so when we pull our cargo trailer or our future camper. I will be able to see who's beside me.
I'm looking for a set of round bubble mirrors to attach to the mirror arms so the blind spots while driving will not be blind.

The old holes left by the other mirrors will be welded closed and then the body work will remove this problem. I plan to keep the bondo work to a very minimium.
I'd rather do the hard work with metal than have alot of bondo on the van.


No comments:

Post a Comment